Posted on 09/02/2009, in Events-Activities-Announcements, Kids, Media, Sri Lanka, Theatre, Youth-Culture-Society and tagged Beyond Borders, Forum Theatre, Social Change, Youth Participation. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- 5000 People Spoke Out Against Racism in Sri Lanka wp.me/p17Ko-nf 9 years ago
- OBR in Pictures wp.me/p17Ko-mz 10 years ago
- And We Rose wp.me/s17Ko-1396 10 years ago
- Sunila Abeysekera on One Billion Rising wp.me/p17Ko-ms 10 years ago
- South Asia is Rising wp.me/p17Ko-mn 10 years ago
We kind of like..
- Join 507 other subscribers
Keep in Touch
Well it was really really awesome that we received such a great response from the audience. I was definitely touched by the response a mother of an autistic child showed by volunteering at the forum.
perhaps we need to show this to people who actually work with kids with learning disabilities, or a mixed group?!
this was awesome, kudos to the production. * applause * Awaiting more 🙂